IVA DrafterThe Role
We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our expanding team as an IVA Drafter.
The key tasks & responsibilities in this role are:
• Completing SIP3. Assessment calls and assessing a customer’s financial affairs and discussing their applicable debt options.
• Drafting the IVA paperwork (proposal, statement of affairs, and relevant accompanying letters) for review and sign off from the Insolvency Practitioner.
• Communicating with customers to answer any further queries they may have during the Nominee process.
• Answer inbound correspondence (email/telephone) from consumers in a professional and effective manner and ensure high levels of customer service.
• Respond to feedback from the review and call listening process to ensure highest levels of compliance.
• Ability to think creatively and negotiate the case in the best interests of the consumer and creditors.Key Skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook skills
• Good knowledge of IVA industry and debt solutions
• Drafting experience (minimum 1 to 2 years)
• Good communication skills both written and verbal to explain complex issues simply
• High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Positive, can do attitudePackage
• Salary of £23k plus, negotiable dependant on experience plus potential bonus scheme.
• 24 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 per year, negotiable.
• IVA Drafting: 1 year minimum
• Debt Solutions an advantage
In the first instance please send your CV using the contact details on our Contact Page Here